We went to the Minnesota State Fair with the Zellmanns. We had a great time-the weather was spectacular, the food was on a stick, and the kids did great (a.k.a no major melt downs). Here's a few snapshots of the fun we had!
Sadie (Mark and Rachel's 2 1/2 year old) and Harper riding the tractors at the kids' farm experience exhibit.
Proof that Harper and I have very few good pictures together. He's rockin' a sweet corn hat and I'm mid-yawn. Thanks for the awesome shot Benny!
Harper on a stick.
There were A LOT of people there. :)
Tomorrow, Ben is back to school for workshops while Harper and I get to hang out for one more day. My workshops don't start until Tuesday. Then the crazy school year begins again. Ben and I were talking this morning that it's been great to be home for the summer, but we're ready to be back! Happy Fall!
Yay! I'm glad you check my blog! I didn't even know you had a blog, so I'm excited to start check it! Your little guy is so sweet and such a handsome boy! I think we are planning on going to the reunion, but probably just for the day on Saturday. The kids will love the parade. It would be great to see you! Take care!
ReplyDelete